Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Real Wedding Wednesday!

 ♥ ♥ Mr & Mrs Grycock  12.1.2012  ♥ ♥

You Looked Gorgeous Irene!!


What was your favorite part of your wedding?

I would have to say when my husband James saw me walking down the Aisle. He looked so in love. When my father handed me to him he whispered in my ear “You look absolutely beautiful”.  During the entire ceremony he kept whispering to me how much he loved my dress and how stunning I looked! It was really sweet and touching. 


What are you glad you splurged on?

 Definitely would have to say my wedding venue. My guest couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the place was and that the food & service was amazing!! Many people said our cocktail hour was the best they have ever seen. I loved all the details they provided us. It was worth every penny. 


What was your first dance song?

Everything" by Michael Buble. It was the first song my husband ever dedicated to me. We both knew it was going to be our wedding song one day. Ever since then I have been a big fan of his music.


Where did you get married?

We are both originally from New Jersey but moved to Houston two years ago. Since most of our friends and family members live in NJ we decided that having our wedding up there. Our ceremony was held at The Epiphany Church in Cliffside Park, NJ (which was my husband’s church since he was a little boy) and our reception was at The Seasons in Washington Township, NJ.  



What is your advice to future brides?

My advice to future brides would be (if your budget permits) to have a videographer. As a wedding planner I had so many details at my wedding I would have wanted to see but unfortunately there is never enough time to enjoy it all. That’s why I’m excited to know that they were captured in video and I’ll be able to enjoy every moment and detail I missed with my husband & family.

Credits:
Shoes: "Girly" by Pink Paradox (in a custom moss green to match the bridesmaids)
Veil: Bel Aire Bridal

Dress, Shoes, and Veil via Whittington Bridal



No comments:

Post a Comment